William D. Leach
William "Billy" D. Leach
Attorney At Law
Denham Springs native, William "Billy" Leach, began his career at Professional Title in 2001. For over 13 years, Billy has worked with various institutions and real estate professionals in the Livingston, East Baton Rouge, Ascension and other surrounding parishes. He has built a strong foundation of honesty and integrity that clients and real estate professionals trust.
Billy is very active in his community. Presently, he is a member of BNI-Livingston Leaders, Livingston Parish Chamber of Commerce, Denham Springs Kiwanis Club, and Livingston Parish Board of Realtors. In addition, he serves as legal counsel for Livingston Parish Board of Realtors. He is a former President of the Denham Springs Kiwanis Club and former Executive Board Member of the Livingston Parish Chamber of Commerce.
- 1994, graduated from Denham Springs High School--lettered in Tennis, Basketball and Track
- 1998, graduated from University of Southern Mississippi--B.S. in Political Science, minor in English
- 2001, graduated from Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University
- 2001, began working at Professional Title of Louisiana, under the direction of Mr. Richard P. Reina
- 2003, purchased Professional Title of Louisiana from Richard P. Reina
- 2013, opened a second location in Baton Rouge, LA
Billy is married to Dr. Lauren Ardoin Leach, who is the owner of Walker Family Dentistry in Walker, LA. They have a son, Ryan William Leach. Billy enjoys golf, tennis, triathlons, reading John Grisham and Tom Clancy books, watching political tv shows and LSU Sports.